Friday, May 25, 2007

Holy Crap! And another one!

So, I'll probably keep using the "OMG, I posted again!" titles until...I get bored with it?  Or maybe untill posting is a habit.

Finally got my FAFSA info in, so hopefully in a few weeks I'll actually be able to register for classes, yay :)

I was supposed to see Pirates 3 last night, but didn't manage to, since my friend was out of money and tired, so I'm slightly pouty.  I would really like to see these movies that are coming out and I want to see, but either 1) I have no cash 2) I have no one to go with since the BF is ... not interested in a lot of the movies I think will be amusing or 3) I have no time to do it.  I wanted to see Spiderman 3 as well, and didn't get around to it.  Maybe I need new friends, heh ;)

I'm not certain how posting on the weekend is going to work yet.  Hopefully the weekend doesn't screw up any fledgling habits I've started in on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home