Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Sims - Chicken Fucker Household Hijinks!! Chris frolics Nakee, Stacy's still a hussy!

Last night, I played with the CF college household. Much drama ensued. Apologies for the teenyness and quality of the pics, that will be rectified next time I get to play. (Sadly, not tonight, :( )

So, Chris kept spinning up the want to go on a date, so I called up Meadow, thinking that she might be amenable. She was, and it went ok. The most noteable occurance was Chris dancing with her...

Chris gets his groove thang on!

After she went home, he spun up ANOTHER want for a date. I kept talking to various girls around the house, and finally (it took a while, some of the dormie girls can be real bitches) hit gold with a cute little redhead. Sadly, I can't remember her name. It went very well, Dream Date status, and after nothing but a little smoochin, the date ended. Well, Chris seemed to think that she needed to see him naked, and spun up the want to streak. I had NO idea how hilarious the animations for streaking were...

Chris Frolics NAKED!!

The next few minutes were seriously amusing, with him running around the dorm, waving his arms about...

Wheeeee!!! I'm NAKEE!!

and amusing the other residents and visitors with his dancing.

Chris: *DanceDanceWiggleDanceWiggleDanceDance*
Angel: "Dude, put that thing away I'm *coughcough* usin' the bubble blower!"

There are seriously amusing animations, naked hula dancing and such...it's my new favorite action, heh.

While Chris was busy with his various girlies, SOMEHOW Stacy developed a crush, then LOVE with Jeffy. (Sadly, there's no pics of this, I promise to get more on the ball with that.) I didn't see it, I just heard the "in love" chimes and paused it to see what had transpired, and lo and behold, there's Stacy and Jeffy. Gaaah! I did NOT want this! Despite her current new feelings, she spun up the want to call Georgie (not a suprise, she's got an almost constant want to have that boy on the phone) after Jeffy went to class. While she was on the phone with him, she decided she wanted to go on a date with him. I figured, what's the harm, it's not like there's anything OFFICIAL with her and Jeffy. So, Georgie came over, and while they're being flirty and smoochie on the sidewalk, Jeffy comes home from class, sees them, and is INFURIATED. He smacks Stacy, gets some majorly (-90!) relationship points for both her and Georgie, and falls out of love with her. I sigh, thinking that there's going to be some serious friendship work goin on to fix this, and all the while, both Stacy and Georgie are spinning up MAJOR wants to WooHoo. There's no where in the dorm where that's possible, since all the rooms have single beds, and even if Stacy did have a double in her room, there'd be no room in there to keep all her "You're my Dream Date!" bouquets and her one seriously major Dream Date Gift, a giant plasma TV from Matt Kins that she brought with her when she went off to college. So, I send them to the Penn Theater, where there's a little shop next door with a "WooHoo-able" Photobooth. They get there, hop in the booth, and it starts a-rockin. A bunch of the sims that were on the lot run over there and start cheering, lol. They hop out, and Stacy ends the date so she can get back home and try to patch things up with Jeffy.

Jeffy's still furious, but they play some darts (how smart is THAT? I'd want to keep pointy objects OUT of my scorned lover's hands...) and things look to slowly be getting patched up, when Stacy's cell phone rings. She answers, and it's Armando, one of Georgie's friends that she hasn't met. He says "So, Georgie tells me you guys had a good time when you went out, want to go out with me?" I figure, he's not that cute, but she's got 50 first dates to go on to make her LTW, what the hell, and she invites him over. No WooHoo, but it went well.

While this is all going on, apparently Angel was still on the lot as a visitor, and not under my control (well, unless I cheat, but I like watching how my sims act when I'm not psychotically controlling thier every move, heh) and apparently she overstayed her welcome...

Angel: "I'm soooo hungry!! But soooooo SLEEPY!!" *faceplant*
Jeff: "Man!! Go home and take a shower ALREADY!"


Promise there'll be more and better pics next time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home