Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wow, two days in a row...

Are you as shocked as I am?  Heh :)

I'm a little concerned about today.  Yesterday felt so productive...today feels...not.  Today I want to crawl back into bed, but that's a very bad habit I need to break.

I guess yesterday felt more productive because I was actually able to work towards my goal of going back to school.  I went down to the college, got my paperwork all ready, took (and did excellently on) my Placement Tests, and the counselor, not a scary lady at all, much to my relief, got me set up to register for 2 classes this summer.  

The summer semester is tougher, apparently.  It's only 7 weeks long, but with the same amount of material presented in a standard semester.  2 classes equals out to a full time course load.  And the classes are online, as well, which means I need to make sure my ass is disciplined.

Slightly daunting, really.  Especially since I've done all I can do for the moment.  I need to wait for my financial aid crap to go through before I can actually register, which takes between 3 and 6 weeks.

I hate waiting.  I'm afraid I'll lose my wherewithall and momentum.

Don't want to go back to bed.  *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home