Sunday, December 05, 2004

Cheezy little Q & A...

From Eric

Q: what color is most reflective of you?
A: Is *SPARKLEY!!* a color? :)

Q: what time were you born?
A: 30 seconds into New Years day... I was the first baby of 1977!

Q: what are you playing right now?
A: The Dating Game.

Q: has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
A: Don't remember when the last time I cried over any death, much less a celebrity's.

Q: what color underwear are you wearing?
A: Undies suck.

Q: what color are your bedsheets?
A: Cream with purple and blue and mauve flowers. Very cute.

Q: what are the last three digits of your phone number?
A: 045

Q: what was the last concert you attended?
A: CAKE!! In Chicago. I blogged about it, you should find the post. :P

Q: who was with you?
A: My DX

Q: what was the last movie you saw?
A: The Incredibles...in the theater. Hellboy is currently playing in my DVD player.

Q: what was the last tv show you watched?
A: An epi of Lost that I downloaded.

Q: what is to the left of you?
A: a fan, the wall, with a small plaque of McCarty beating the holy hell out of the turtleing Claude Lemieux titled "Fight Night in Hockeytown" and my "I'm Gorgeous Inside" realty sign that I swiped because I coveted it, heh.

Q: what was the last thing you ate?
A: Ham and mushroom omlette with extra cheese...mmm...

Q: who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
A: It was my ex, but that's not workin' so well right now. All the guys I talk to now I adore, but couldn't pick a favorite.

Q: where is your significant other right now?
A: There is no other more significant than myself.

Q: do you have a crush?
A: I have *too many* crushes right now. %)

Q: what shampoo do you use?
A: Pantene

Q: when was the last time you cut your hair?
A: My friend Jinx trimmed my bangs on Friday.

Q: do you have a mental disease?
A: I'm too busy having a good time to consider if I'm abnormal or not, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home